SHERPA YATRA EVERYDAY BACKPACK
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Functional, practical and durable, the Sherpa Yatra Everyday Pack in Potala Red is designed and inspired for travel and adventure. Crafted from a durable water repellent (DWR) CORDURA® fabric, this rucksack has scuff, tear and abrasion resistance making it ideal for even the roughest of adventures. The perfect size for everyday use or short travel breaks, the Yatra Everyday Pack has enough room for the essentials whilst still being lightweight to move around. The clever roll top closure enables additional room for those items you collect along the way. The simple brass slip buckle secures in multiple positions, making light work of transporting your belongings. 2 external pockets provide room to secure valuables, with brass popper fastenings, complete with the Sherpa endless knot symbol engraving. Side pockets are perfect for bottles whilst internally this rucksack has a padded, fleece lined laptop sleeve and 2 further drop pockets for smaller items. Adjustable shoulder straps feature AirMesh backing to enable maximum ventilation and 2 padded back plates provide support and stability, enabling complete comfort and ease.
Finished with Himalayan inspired details and trims, this travel backpack features our iconic prayer flag embroidery, symbolising each of the five elements, sky, wind, fire, water and earth. Thought to wish good fortune and compassion, to all, this iconic symbol is the perfect finishing touch to all of our Yatra bags.
- Padded, fleece lined laptop sleeve
- Two large side external water bottle pockets; Two large external pockets for easy access to charging cords or other essentials
- Internal organization
- Ventilating AirMesh backed shoulder straps and pack back
- CORDURA® fabric for tear, scuff and abrasion resistance with a DWR (durable water-repellent) finish
- Himalayan inspired printed taffeta liner and trims
- Dimensions: 20.5” H (Open) x 10.5” W x 4.25” D
- Volume: 10 Litres